Round Table Planning & Merchandising
Currently, the market is dealing with a variety of issues that have a significant impact on the areas of planning and merchandising. Examples include the impact of digitalization and the power of dynamic pricing. These as well as additional long-standing issues regarding planning, assortment optimization and in-season management are discussed at this Round Table.
What are the relevant first-hand experiences? What’s behind it in practice? What has to be kept in mind?
Our Round Table Planning and Merchandising brings together those in charge of Merchandise Management at leading brands of the fashion- and lifestyle industry to exchange ideas and share experiences.
TAILORIT organizes and moderates these meetings and also provides specialized insights. However, the exchange of information and experiences amongst the participants always stands in the foreground. Further ideas and insights are provided by on-site visits and sharing of best-practices. The Round Table is topped off with technical lectures and the attendance of guest speakers.
The topics are regularly tailored to the specific wishes of the participants.
Examples of topics:
- Common theme for all meetings: prospective planning- and merchandising processes in light of stringent customer-orientation
- Connection of CRM customer data and planning solutions
- Dynamic pricing in fashion retail (general approach)
- No-line commerce in Merchandise Management (differences online/ offline)
- Mark-downs over the course of the seasons (changes in the market, possibilities for optimization)
- Optimization of Merchandise Management (i.e. lot-definition at the country level)
Value for retailers:
- Information about current topics, trends and innovations
- Extension of one’s network with key players in fashion retail
- Direct value for one’s operational business through quick wins & best practices
If we have engaged your interest, we look forward to welcoming you to one of our upcoming meetings. If you have any further questions or require detailed information, please contact:
+49 211 233 950-87